January 17, 2010

It's time to start blogging again...

Well it's been over a year since I blogged last - how incredibly slack of me!

A lot has happened during that time so I'll endeavour to do a few blogs over the next little while to fill in the gaps.

More recently, my husband and I celebrated our daughter's third birthday - how the time flies! You know your little girl is growing up when she receives lip gloss for her birthday and knows exactly what to do with it!

We had a little gathering at home with my extended family a week earlier than her "big" party. She had loads of fun and was incredibly spoilt. Having a birthday just before Christmas makes it sort of present overload, which I'm not sure is necessarily a good thing. She loves it of course, but it is a little overwhelming receiving so many gifts within days of each other.


My husband and I also launched into a new business venture late November that is keeping us very busy. I'm not actually working in the shop but doing a bunch of administrative stuff (which is what I'm much better at!).



Well that's all for this blog. My next one, I'll start to catch up where I left off in 2008.

No comments: