August 8, 2008

Painting Fun





Recently, both of my daughter's Grandmas had birthdays near each other. So we set about making some handmade cards for them. She provided the artistic background, and I folded the cards and wrote on them. As you can see, she had the best time painting (and shoving it up her nose and in her mouth).

I just loved watching her creation take shape as she ordered me around on which colours she required more of, and then she blended them together as if she's done it a million times before - this is her second time with paint.

She really loves her drawing and painting. It will be interesting to see as she gets older, what other "creative" skills she has locked up waiting to escape. She definitely gets that from her Daddy.

1 comment:

earthkissed said...

I think she's done a fantastic job blending the colours... I can't believe how much she's grown up! She's gorgeous.